Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MAROONED!


YES! YES! YES!
So the other day i was ebay just checking out cheap marc jacobs resold from century 21 and some cheesy jeremy scott jumpsuits anyway and i thought i might check if there were any tickets for the completely sold out Maroon 5 shows. There was but they were fake bids of $ 657952765925297654725802.
Then i thought what would the average person do? Competitions!
So i asked my friend Jocelin who works at Nova, she had no idea because 2 day Fm brought them out. Touchy subject apparently, I have heard the Roon's way more on Nova anyway.
Then Like a sign from the Heavens..... POP UP...... POP UP! 'THE SUTTO 100 WIN TICKETS TO MAROON 5, MEET AND GREET WITH THE BAND EAT THEIR RIDER OF CARROT STICKS, THEN SUCK ADAM LEVINES CARROT! 25 WORDS OR LESS WHY YOU WANT TO BE MAROONED?'
OMG could this be real? could i be the one to suck Adam Levines carrot? Not another boy with the initials A.L this couldnt be true.....
At this stage i was desperate......

*25 WORDS WHY I AM MAROONED: Being Marooned by 5 men is quite an effort even if i do say so myself! All at once was a struggle, but this love has taken its toll on me.

Can you believe it? I WON.... apparently i was the only one who entered..... but I WON!

Maroon 5 have played a special part in my life, from singing to their songs during break ups, being given their songs by ex boyfriends in the process on breaking up with me, to jogging laps and laps of the park to 'Heard'em say' (so what i find it inspirational, what evs')

I have accidently had some typo slip ups writing this with Levine and Levins..... BUT THIS IS DEFFINATELY LEVINE!

See you soon Sutto, its been way too long, I miss you so so so so so much.
You know i know all the words.

This is how excited i am:



xxxxxxxxxx