Sunday, April 16, 2006

BLOW OUT!

the nella chronicles

Sorry for the lack of posts in like forever.
Its been a terrible coulple of months but i'm maintaining.
Well there has been little to no progress in finding a suitable boyfriend...Things boys should remember:
*Need NOT apply if you have a girlfriend who your not going to leave for me.
(What was the point of the past 2 months i am now trying to work out?!?! Why did boy in question even talk to me in the begining?!?! I know i am cute and kind of addictive, but come on, give a girl a break.)
*When your my ex, please stop complicating the whole icky situation and give me some R-SPECT! For shits sake i have made you blow more than you've had wet dreams so just do whats right and keep this girl sane for more than 2 weeks.
*I know it was only a concert and i so didnt want to be your girlfriend even really, but there is no need to get nasty. What were you thinking? everyone knows sigur ros is music made for lovers. A little bit of ettiiquette wouldnt hurt.
*OH YEH IF YOUR TOTALLY TOO SWEET FOR WORDS AND WILL GIVE RANDOM PIGGY BACKS AND MAKE A GIRL LAUGH.....YOUR A SHOE IN!